Ibycus Topo 2.0: carte Topo du Canada pour zéro $$$

Discussion sur les cartes pour MapSource, Basecamp, Nroute et autres logiciels pour Garmin

Modérateur : cyber6

Répondre
fourrure

Re: Ibycus Topo 2.0: carte Topo du Canada pour zéro $$$

#161 Message par fourrure » mar. 24 févr. 2009 20:16

Bonsoir le monde,
il faudrais un bon samaritain pour expliquer en francais la methode d'installation de logiciel et son fonctionnement
merci :(

rickymax

#162 Message par rickymax » dim. 19 juil. 2009 10:46

désolé mais il n'y a plus aucun liens qui fonctionne ............j'aimerais avoir un liens pour télécharger Ibycustopo 2.1 ...SVP......(si c'est encore possible)

merci Eric

Tilou

#163 Message par Tilou » dim. 19 juil. 2009 19:52

rickymax a écrit :désolé mais il n'y a plus aucun liens qui fonctionne ............j'aimerais avoir un liens pour télécharger Ibycustopo 2.1 ...SVP......(si c'est encore possible)

merci Eric
Tu peu le télécharger ici su ce torrent

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4492135 ... ip_Version" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ibycus

#164 Message par ibycus » dim. 19 juil. 2009 20:54

Tilou a écrit :
rickymax a écrit :désolé mais il n'y a plus aucun liens qui fonctionne ............j'aimerais avoir un liens pour télécharger Ibycustopo 2.1 ...SVP......(si c'est encore possible)

merci Eric

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4492135 ... ip_Version" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Its a shame... I didn't have a lot of choice in the matter though. There was no way I could find a service provider willing to let me have 4TB of transfer / month for a price I was willing to pay.

I'd like to encourage you (and everyone else) to make copies of the DVD once you get it, and distribute it in geocaches (or any other means, provided you don't charge for it). If you have trouble downloading, I can mail you a DVD for $25. (Which you can then copy to your heart's content :) )
--- sorry about the english, I do speak french but decided not to subject you to it. Feel free to respond in french. 13 years of french immersion have to be good for something ;)

coureur des bois

#165 Message par coureur des bois » dim. 19 juil. 2009 21:57

Salut Ibycus,
It'a shame ...
C'est dommage que les gens qui donnent comme toi leur matériel en soient réduits à des tas de problèmes parce que nous n'avons pas l'habitude de la gratitude.

Il en coûte 100 $ par an pour un site qui héberge 2000 Mb sans limite de traffic (rapidenet)
Si 20 personnes t'envoyaient chacun 10 $, est-ce que ça suffirait pour le volume de traffic ?

Si c'est oui je serais heureux de t'envoyer le premier 10. $$ et avec grand plaisir.
Coureur des bois, Québec
http://www.quebecpedestre.com Cartes de randonnées pédestres et PHOTOS
http://www.traverseedecharlevoix.qc.ca Raid 105 km et courtes randonnées, chalets

ibycus

#166 Message par ibycus » lun. 20 juil. 2009 00:09

coureur des bois a écrit :Salut Ibycus,
It'a shame ...
C'est dommage que les gens qui donnent comme toi leur matériel en soient réduits à des tas de problèmes parce que nous n'avons pas l'habitude de la gratitude.

Il en coûte 100 $ par an pour un site qui héberge 2000 Mb sans limite de traffic (rapidenet)
Si 20 personnes t'envoyaient chacun 10 $, est-ce que ça suffirait pour le volume de traffic ?

Si c'est oui je serais heureux de t'envoyer le premier 10. $$ et avec grand plaisir.

While in theory that works, unfortunately in practice, the companies don't tend to live up to their 'unlimited' claims. My previous plan was supposedly unlimited, and then one morning, they decided (with no warning), that I was negatively impacting the performance of the other sites on the same server, so they shut me off (said I was abusing the server).

What seems to be the case is that all these 'unlimited' plans, play the numbers game. They know that 99.9% of the sites they host won't use even a tiny fraction of the bandwidth/storage that they could get for the rates they are paying. Of the other 0.1% of sites, often its worth subsidising their use with the fees from the other people, in order to be able to advertise that they have an 'unlimited' plan. At a certain point though, its no longer worth it, and they pull the plug.

I actually have a feeling that they were trying to squeeze me out before forcibly pulling the plug by throttling my bandwidth, as my site traffic was going fairly steady at 4TB/month, and then overnight dropped to 2TB for a month before they pulled the plug (i.e. they were degrading the service in hopes I'd offer them more money, or simply move somewhere else).

I'm told (on some hosting forums), that the typical cost of a 4TB/month is in the neighborhood of $400/month! So its unlikely that any other host would be able to put up with my 4TB/month for much less than that. If I had the time to figure out a good way to load balance, I might be able to split that up across several mirrors, and ease the burden (i.e. if I could work out a way to efficiently host the file on 20 different servers, that is only 200MB/server), unfortunately, for now I think we're going to be stuck with BitTorrent. (Making me think... I wonder if I were to talk to the various owners of the different forums I'm on, and ask them to provide a mirror, if that would make the torrent work better...At least then we have a stable torrent available, rather than it relying on what is available on people's home machines)
--- sorry about the english, I do speak french but decided not to subject you to it. Feel free to respond in french. 13 years of french immersion have to be good for something ;)

rickymax

#167 Message par rickymax » lun. 20 juil. 2009 21:22

ibycus a écrit :
Tilou a écrit :

merci Eric

Its a shame... I didn't have a lot of choice in the matter though. There was no way I could find a service provider willing to let me have 4TB of transfer / month for a price I was willing to pay.

I'd like to encourage you (and everyone else) to make copies of the DVD once you get it, and distribute it in geocaches (or any other means, provided you don't charge for it). If you have trouble downloading, I can mail you a DVD for $25. (Which you can then copy to your heart's content :) )

merci Ibycus .......j'ai reussi a le téléchargé ...3,03Go version 2.1....sauf que lorsque j'essais d'envoyé les cartes au GPS il y a un message ........Il y a un probleme avec cette application de Mapsource.....File not found looking for image 10310801.......Product ID 8388609......Patch : C:\Program Files\Ibycus Topo\imgs !!!!! et il est arreter a 96% du téléchargement ......Losque j'essai quelques pieces de Ibycus vers mon Gps , c'est correct , sauf que si je prend Metroguide V6 , avec une tuile 1:20000 et ibycus ....ce message d'erreur apparais???????........Merci et désolé pour l'anglais (probablement pour cela que je ne comprend pas tout sur Youtube (step 1 , step 2 et step 3)...sorry!!!

ibycus

#168 Message par ibycus » lun. 20 juil. 2009 22:42

rickymax a écrit :
ibycus a écrit :
Tilou a écrit :

merci Eric

merci Ibycus .......j'ai reussi a le téléchargé ...3,03Go version 2.1....sauf que lorsque j'essais d'envoyé les cartes au GPS il y a un message ........Il y a un probleme avec cette application de Mapsource.....File not found looking for image 10310801.......Product ID 8388609......Patch : C:\Program Files\Ibycus Topo\imgs !!!!! et il est arreter a 96% du téléchargement ......Losque j'essai quelques pieces de Ibycus vers mon Gps , c'est correct , sauf que si je prend Metroguide V6 , avec une tuile 1:20000 et ibycus ....ce message d'erreur apparais???????........Merci et désolé pour l'anglais (probablement pour cela que je ne comprend pas tout sur Youtube (step 1 , step 2 et step 3)...sorry!!!
Hmmm, sounds like there is a missing/corrupt file. 10310801.img is the tile for 031H01, if you leave that tile off, you won't get that error message.

Dale

ibycus

#169 Message par ibycus » lun. 20 juil. 2009 22:43

ibycus a écrit : Hmmm, sounds like there is a missing/corrupt file. 10310801.img is the tile for 031H01, if you leave that tile off, you won't get that error message.

Dale
It just occured to me ---do you have plenty of hard drive space on the partition in question?

rickymax

#170 Message par rickymax » lun. 20 juil. 2009 23:54

ibycus a écrit :
ibycus a écrit : Hmmm, sounds like there is a missing/corrupt file. 10310801.img is the tile for 031H01, if you leave that tile off, you won't get that error message.

Dale
It just occured to me ---do you have plenty of hard drive space on the partition in question?
I think not ...I just download ibycus topo 2,1.zip ....and after intall on mapsource ...and try to transfer into my garmin 60csx (a lot of cards ...I try that 3 times ....and received the same message of error) .....the last time I try without Montreal , Quebec ....and nearby ......and it was Ok ????????? I missed one step ....or I don't understands the process in english !!!!!! sorry for my english .I'm really better in french for understand this think

ABITIAMOS

#171 Message par ABITIAMOS » mar. 25 mai 2010 14:16

ou ont peut téléchargé ces cartes(gratuite en plus fabuleux),car il y a aucun lien donné qui fonctionne.
merci

unoyt

#172 Message par unoyt » mar. 25 mai 2010 14:31

The Download

Unfortunately, due to problems with hosting popular 3+GB files for download, I am no longer able to make the files available via direct download. They are available via BitTorrent (see YouTube videos) or you can contact me to purchase a DVD ($25)

If you'd like to support my efforts (I'm a poor starving student) feel free, but you are in no way obligated to do so.

I particularly like cash and geocoins.

If you're having trouble, check out the video tutorials (1|2|3)
Au ciel il n'y a pas de bière, profitons-en sur la terre.
Organisateur du CITO du 22 avril 2006.

minettem

#173 Message par minettem » lun. 29 août 2011 18:36

Bonjour, j'ai la version Ibycus 2.1 sur mon Mac (Lion) avec basecamp et roadtrip et j'en suis pleinement satisfait, mais j'ai acheté un autre PC sur Windows 7 64bits et cette version ne fonctionne pas. J'ai téléchargé la version 3.0 mais je n'aime pas l'affichage des cours d'eau. Il existe une version 4.0, savez-vous si l'affichage est mieux (essayer sur basecamp et mapsource sur le site de Garmin)? J'ai une autre question, j’ai converti la version 3.0 avec mapconverter pour avoir un fichier .gmapi et je l'ai installé sur mon Mac avec Garmin mapmanager et mapmanager ne la voie pas, je ne voie que la version 2.1?

minettem

#174 Message par minettem » mer. 31 août 2011 17:21

C'est réglé avec topo 4.0! :D

Répondre