Ibycus Topo 2.0: carte Topo du Canada pour zéro $$$

Discussion sur les cartes pour MapSource, Basecamp, Nroute et autres logiciels pour Garmin

Modérateur : cyber6

Répondre
ibycus

Re: Ibycus Topo 2.0: carte Topo du Canada pour zéro $$$

#101 Message par ibycus » dim. 25 mai 2008 00:31

Lucas a écrit :Bonjour à tous,

J'ai téléchargé Ibycus Topo. Par contre quand j'ouvre mon map source, dans le drop down à gauche j'ai Ibycus Topo 1.5, pas Ibycus Topo 2.0...J'ai sélectionné "Montrer détail de la carte" et je vois bien les carte topos à l'écran. Super !
I'm not sure why this thread is called Ibycus Topo 2.0. There is no such beast. Never has been. I think when the thread was started, the latest version was 1.2. Now the latest version is 1.5.
Quand j'essais d'envoyer à mon GPSmap 60CSx, MapSource me répond que je dois choisir une carte, mais il n'y a absolument aucune carte dans l'onglet données utilisateur, vous savez la petite flèche à gauche.....

Alors, comment est-ce que je choisi la ou les cartes que je désire envoyé au GPS ?
You need to use the "map select" tool. Hit 'm' (or hit the funny looking yellow polygon beside the magnifying glass). And click on the area you want to upload (or click and drag for a larger area). Then hit the send to GPS button.

Note, you can't send the whole thing to the GPS at once. There are too many tiles for that. Its best to select only the area you are interested in.

HTH.

Dale
--- sorry about the english, I do speak french but decided not to subject you to it. Feel free to respond in french. 13 years of french immersion have to be good for something ;)

Lucas59

#102 Message par Lucas59 » dim. 25 mai 2008 01:00

Thank's Dale,

It did help...

It was too easy, I feel dumb like a stump ! :oops:

lewis82

#103 Message par lewis82 » dim. 25 mai 2008 10:11

ibycus a écrit :I'm not sure why this thread is called Ibycus Topo 2.0. There is no such beast. Never has been. I think when the thread was started, the latest version was 1.2. Now the latest version is 1.5.
Hem... that's my fault, in fact... :oops:

When I first published the article on Géocaching-Saglac, since it was an upgraded version of your maps that just came out, I tought it would be appropriate. Not even a week later (maybe not even a day), I found it wasn't.

I can change the title of the article (and I will), but not the thread's.

Oh and by the way... if you ever include DEM, that would be sufficient to change version number to 2.0, don't you think? :wink:
ImageImage
"Il y a 10 types de personnes: ceux qui comprennent le binaire et ceux qui ne le comprennent pas."

ibycus

Re:

#104 Message par ibycus » dim. 25 mai 2008 11:45

lewis82 a écrit :
ibycus a écrit :I'm not sure why this thread is called Ibycus Topo 2.0. There is no such beast. Never has been. I think when the thread was started, the latest version was 1.2. Now the latest version is 1.5.
Oh and by the way... if you ever include DEM, that would be sufficient to change version number to 2.0, don't you think? :wink:
My plan is to start version 2.0 when I get some road names in there. Apparently some time this summer road names are going to be released on to Geobase.ca for several provinces. (I suppose if I ever did get DEM data, that would be another 'major revision'... maybe 2->3?)

Dale
--- sorry about the english, I do speak french but decided not to subject you to it. Feel free to respond in french. 13 years of french immersion have to be good for something ;)

La Fouineuse

#105 Message par La Fouineuse » lun. 16 juin 2008 20:49

Moi j'ai je l'ai downloader il est fonctionnel mais il me manque la tuile de la région de labelle dans les laurentides
coordonné au nord de la route 117: N46 15,188 W074 43,090
Vous manque t'il aussi cette tuile ou devrais-je redownloader??? (c'est plutôt long) ou il me manque qu'un fichier image..
Laissez moi savoir car j'utilise souvent cette section de carte.
La fouineuse

Badhabit07

#106 Message par Badhabit07 » lun. 16 juin 2008 21:30

La Fouineuse a écrit :...mais il me manque la tuile de la région de labelle dans les laurentides
coordonné au nord de la route 117: N46 15,188 W074 43,090....
Hey, moi aussi je n'ai pas cette tuile!

Je me suis servi d'Ibycus la semaine dernière lors d'un voyage de pêche sur le réservoir Cabonga. WOW, vraiment extra comme carte TOPO. Même sur l'eau Ibycus était très pratique car les "Unlit Navaid" (les bouées pour les hauts fonds) étaient affichés. Les marécages aussi, j'ai de loin plus apprécié utiliser Ibycus vs TOPO Canada.

Dale, first off all, thanks a lot for the free Ibycus TOPO maps, it was pretty usefull last week during my fishing trip on the Cabonga reservoir. Second of all, the DONATE button on your website was pretty usefull too :wink:

Ciao!

Mart

ibycus

#107 Message par ibycus » mar. 17 juin 2008 00:09

What version are you running? That tile should be there in version 1.5. If you download MapUpdate it should add that tile in for you (along with many, many, many others).

Thanks for the donation. It helps justify to my folks all the time I've been spending on this. They've been pestering me to go out and get a summer job (which I admit I really should do...). Getting the donations helps keep me happy and keeps them happy too. So thank you.

Badhabit07

#108 Message par Badhabit07 » mar. 17 juin 2008 09:14

ibycus a écrit :...What version are you running? That tile should be there in version 1.5. If you download MapUpdate it should add that tile in for you (along with many, many, many others)...
Ah! Je n'avais pas la bonne version, bizarre... J'ai fait le "mapupdate" et j'ai maintenant la versio 1.5 et j'ai tout les tuiles maintenant. Merci pour le hint!

ibycus a écrit :Thanks for the donation. It helps justify to my folks all the time I've been spending on this. They've been pestering me to go out and get a summer job (which I admit I really should do...). Getting the donations helps keep me happy and keeps them happy too. So thank you.
Pas de trouble, je me sert de ton Ibycus TOPO, c'est normal pour moi de contribuer un peu.

Ciao!

Mart

La Fouineuse

#109 Message par La Fouineuse » mer. 18 juin 2008 20:16

:D :D Super tout est là!!! :D :D
Merci Beaucoup!

LeGodFather

#110 Message par LeGodFather » mer. 23 juil. 2008 12:51

Ibycus, es-tu au courant de ceci?

Est-ce quelque chose que tu peux corriger de ton côté?
Ciao!
LeGodFather
Administrateur des bookmarks du jeu «Caches en masse» éditions 2008, 2009, 2010 et 2011.
"Passez-vous du temps avec votre famille? Bien. Puisqu'un homme qui ne passe pas du temps avec sa famille, ne peut jamais être un vrai homme." - Don Corleone "Le Parrain" (1972)

ibycus

#111 Message par ibycus » mer. 23 juil. 2008 15:47

GrosseFamille a écrit :Ibycus, es-tu au courant de ceci?

Est-ce quelque chose que tu peux corriger de ton côté?
It should be fixed in Ibycus Topo 2.0 beta:

http://www.ibycus.com/ibycustopo/downlo ... teBeta.exe

LeGodFather

#112 Message par LeGodFather » mer. 23 juil. 2008 16:04

J'le savais que tu pourrais faire qqch! :wink:
Ciao!
LeGodFather
Administrateur des bookmarks du jeu «Caches en masse» éditions 2008, 2009, 2010 et 2011.
"Passez-vous du temps avec votre famille? Bien. Puisqu'un homme qui ne passe pas du temps avec sa famille, ne peut jamais être un vrai homme." - Don Corleone "Le Parrain" (1972)

bouching

#113 Message par bouching » jeu. 24 juil. 2008 13:21

Bonjour
Je suis nouveau et j,ai télécharger ibycus et me dit que le
fichier est conronpu sa dépend de koi :oops:

ibycus

#114 Message par ibycus » jeu. 24 juil. 2008 21:04

bouching a écrit :Bonjour
Je suis nouveau et j,ai télécharger ibycus et me dit que le
fichier est conronpu sa dépend de koi :oops:
Which download link did you use? The best one to use at the moment is http://www.ibycus.com/ibycustopo/downlo ... teBeta.exe

Dale

AV Dezign

#115 Message par AV Dezign » ven. 25 juil. 2008 06:03

J'ai installer la version Mac (http://www.ibycus.com/ibycustopo/TopoMaps131.tgz) dans la dernière version Mac de du software de Garmin et sa marche toujour. 8)
J'utilise des billions de dollars de technologies militaires pour chasser des LockNLock dans le bois!

bouching

#116 Message par bouching » lun. 28 juil. 2008 14:50

Bonjour MERCI ibycus tout est OK :D :mrgreen:

sharky34

#117 Message par sharky34 » mer. 30 juil. 2008 16:30

Quand j'essaie de mettre à jour, même avec la beta, j'obtiens un "erreur d'execution : 13" qui dit "type incompatible".

Ouops IBISCUS a disparu de ma machine. Au secours, où est le .reg?
Modifié en dernier par sharky34 le mer. 30 juil. 2008 16:47, modifié 1 fois.

ibycus

#118 Message par ibycus » mer. 30 juil. 2008 16:44

sharky34 a écrit :Quand j'essaie de mettre à jour, même avec la beta, j'obtiens un "erreur d'execution : 13" qui dit "type incompatible".

Ouops IBISCUS a disparu de ma machine. Au secours, où est le .reg?
If you run MapUpdateBeta, and let it finish, it should reappear in Mapsource. I set it to remove itself at the start of the install, and then add itself back at the end. That way I wouldn't get people with partial installs not knowing why its not working. I don't know why you're getting the error message, possibly a corrupted download. I suggest trying to run MapUpdateBeta again. It should hopefully fix the problem. If it doesn't try deleting the NTDBData.* files from the program directory, and then rerunning MapUpdateBeta (this will cause those files to be re-downloaded).

Let me know how you make out.

Dale

sharky34

#119 Message par sharky34 » mer. 30 juil. 2008 16:53

Hi Dale,

the error is still there and the update doesn't start even if the filelist is downloaded.
Probably a previous download stopped in error and now I can't fix it.

Please, help me. I come to Canada in 2 weeks and cannot reach my maps anymore (without having tested them on the field).

I think that mapupdate does not see map directory any mor because it is not in the registry. Isn't it? If somebody send me a reg file, I'll be able to adjust it to my own directory name.

ibycus

#120 Message par ibycus » mer. 30 juil. 2008 17:02

sharky34 a écrit :Hi Dale,

the error is still there and the update doesn't start even if the filelist is downloaded.
Probably a previous download stopped in error and now I can't fix it.

Please, help me. I come to Canada in 2 weeks and cannot reach my maps anymore (without having tested them on the field).

I think that mapupdate does not see map directory any mor because it is not in the registry. Isn't it? If somebody send me a reg file, I'll be able to adjust it to my own directory name.
Does MapUpdateBeta give you an error? (note MapUpdate not beta won't be able to find the maps after a partial install, and will assume a fresh install)
I store the install directory of maps in another key in the registry (HKCU\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\IbycusTopo), and then read and recover it from there, so this shouldn't be a problem.

If you use "MapsetToolkit" which you can google the URL for, you should be able to manually add it to the registry. If you drop me an e-mail off list, I'll send you my reg file (the one thats online is out of date).

Dale
d a t k i n a t i b y c u s d o t c o m

Répondre